You can manually edit the registry or run the file below.
*Note that editing the registry wrongly might cause your system to be unstable or even crash. Handle with care.
To edit the registry
- Go to Start then Run.
- Type regedit and click on Ok.
- Inside the registry editor, on the left panel, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main.
- Then on the right panel, locate RunOnceComplete and RunOnceHasShown.
- Double click on them and change the Value data to 1.
- Close the registry editor.
Alternatively, you can download this file and run the registry file inside.